Dritz 225 18-Inch by 1-Yard Stitch Witchery, Regular
- Stitch witchery is a fusable bonding web for hems, trims and belts
- Washable and dry cleanable
- Always test before using to determine if results are satisfactory
- Ideal for any fabric craft project and appliqueing
- Measures 1-yard length by 18-inch width
Publisher: Prym Consumer USA
Details: Stitch witchery fusible bonding web is regular weight and can be used for hems trims and belts. Offers the home sewer and crafter new and innovative ways to finish projects neatly and professionally. Bonds 2 layers of fabric together when activated by a steam iron. Machine Washable and dry cleanable. Ideal for any fabric craft project and appliqueing. Instruction are as always test before use. Place stitch witchery between fabric layers. Cover with damp press cloth. Set steam iron on wool and press for 10-second on each side. Do not slide iron. Allow to cool. Check if bond is secure. Press again if necessary. Measures 1-yard length by 18-inch width.