Dritz 398 Unique Stitch Adhesive, 1-1/4-Ounce
- Unique stitch is an adhesive designed to bond fabric to fabric like hems skirts and pants
- Adheres patches, ribbon, bias tape, ric-rack, rhinestones to garments
- Bonds hook n loop strips and zipper tapes to fabric; joins elastic and yarn ends together
- It is non-toxic and water soluble before drying and once dry, the bond is permanent and garment can be washed and machine dried
- The package contain 1-1/4-ounce adhesive bottle
Publisher: Prym Consumer USA
Details: Unique stitch is an adhesive designed to bond fabric to fabric like hems skirts and pants. Adheres patches, ribbon, bias tape, ric-rack, rhinestones to garments. Bonds hook n loop strips and zipper tapes to fabric. Joins elastic and yarn ends together. It is non-toxic and water soluble before drying. Once dry, the bond is permanent and garment can be washed and machine dried. Some fabrics hold the bond through dry cleaning, others do not. Instructions to use are protect work surface with a paper towel, unscrew cap, tube is ready to use. Gently squeeze tube from the bottom. If tip becomes clogged, use a stright pin to clean nozzle. Replace cap when not in use. To apply, first place a piece of aluminum foil under fabric before applying unique stitch to prevent seepage onto work surface. Squeeze directly from tube onto back of item to be adhered. Sheer and lightweight fabrics need only a light application of adhesive. Smooth adhesive with finger or small brush. Make sure adhesive is spread evely to outer edges. Use gentle finger pressure to position item to be adhered. Allow bond to set a few minutes then apply heavy pressure and allow to set for 30 minutes before ironing or wearing. Do not wash for 24 hours after bonding. Caution that should be taken test each type of fabric to be bonded before starting project. Some fabrics require pre-washing to remove factory finish in order to achieve a good bond. Some 100-percent polyester fabrics, laces and sheers will show a stain or will not bond properly. Some fabric dye may weaken the strength of the bond. The package contain 1-1/4-ounce adhesive bottle.